Posted by: Yury Pritzker | May 25, 2009

5/25/09 Periche to Namche

I am in Pheriche today and I am planning to go to Namche Bazaar tomorrow. Then we will continue to Lukla. The weather is bad right now. It is snowing and raining. If the weather permits, we will fly to Kathmandu on 28. In the worth case scenario we will be sitting in Lukla, waiting for our flights. I feel good, maybe a little bit weaker going up the trek that is very steep at times, but it is mostly down from now on.
There is nothing to report except that I am really trying to keep myself dry 🙂

 Love, Yura

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: